My study programme


Hi! Today I'll talk about changes to my study programme. Currently, I'm studying biochemistry in the chemistry and pharmacy faculty of Chile University, and you know it. Before I get into university, I thought it was the best faculty of all, but inside is everything different. First, the curriculum is very badly organized, besides, it should have more major subjects, like introductory subjects or more hours to practice. About work and study hours is quite consistent, there are no problems in that, but the problem will be when I graduate from my major, because there is not much work field.

Another big problem is the infrastructure, because there is not much places to study, the truth is that it is very small, and this is a problem because we are many students. Also, this leads to several other problems, such as that the library is small and there is no space to study, and this is a problem for me too, because my house is very far from my faculty and I have to stay to study at the university. I could talk a lot about this, so in summary, my faculty has serious infrastructure problems.

Another debatable topic is the technology that is used, in this sense there are not many problems, because technology is used in a good way and does not contradict traditional studies. I mean we continue to use traditional methods such as reading a book, but technology is used to make better classes and presentations, such as using PowerPoint or pdf. In addition, the technology in the area of ​​science is very important, so the equipment used is always being updated. Finally, the teaching methods are good, however there are some subjects that should be made on the blackboard, in my opinion.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts