My experience in English 4

Well, this is my last blog, and It was a pleasure write these blogs. Today, I'll tell you about my experience in this subject. These blogs are a good tool to learn to write in English, in fact, it has useful to me enough to improve my basic English that I had before. Another thing that I must to emphasise is this subject is directed to real situations that can appear to any person, because English is used internationally. Also, It has useful to me for my major, because I have to read a lot of books that are in English, and I can understand them better.

However, there some things that I still can't understand, and I have to improve even more. This may because there are several aspects that one has to handle to speak another language, wich is not only grammar, but also the pronunciation, the jargon, the culture, the geography, all this affects the language in some way.  Maybe, the best thing is that the teacher  is from the place where one is learning, or maybe it is the best to be in the where you want to learn the language, for example, England. This is exactly what I want to do, I'd like to travel to United States for learning the langauge and also, take advantage of working.

Currently, I use English for read books and sometimes, I use to talk with other people. But, for what I use more English is to sing songs, because I like to sing a lot and most of the songs I like are in English.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts