Why are cats the best?

Hi guys! Today I will talk about pets. Everyone thinks that dogs are the best pet to have, because are man's best friend and other things. I think that is not true, because I love cats. I've had lots of pets, like dogs, parrots, hamsters, fishes, birds, even a hedgehog, but there is no other playful pets like cats.


Well, cats are amazing because they are attractive, cute, small, quiet and most important, independent. If you live in a apartment or a little house, the space isn't a problem, they adapt to the place where one lives. If you work and you don't have time for your pet, cats are perfect for you, because they know to take care of themselves and the only thing that you have to do is leave some food and clean the sand where they do their needs. And when you get home, they give you all the love you need.


Today, I don't have any pet because I live with my family and we have had so many cats that they don't want another. When I go to live alone, I can have the cat that wants.

I'll leave you a funny video.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts