A country I would like to visit

Hi again! I have not posted a blog for a long time ago and now I'm come back. Well, today I will tell you about a country I would like to visit in the world. Sometimes, I asking me, ¿where is the most beautiful place in the earth planet? Now, I know where it is, and it's called Cuba. If I have the opportunity to travel anywhere, I'd choose this island. Cuba is an island that is located besides of Republica Dominicana in the Caribbean Sea, in the Latin American continent. I'd like to visit Cuba because I want to know the culture of the people and La Habana city. Actually, I've never been there, but I've seen photos of the city.


Travel to La Habana is like took a time machine, as going back to the 50s. The cars, buildings and traditions are antiquated, but they are kept in good condition.

Also, Cuba is the most awesome country in the world because if you want beach, sun and peace, exist a place that is made especially for that. The place it's called Varadero, and this has the best resorts recognized worldwide. I hope to visit soon.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts