My first blog!

My autobiography


Welcome to my first blog! My name is Juan Vega and I want to share you my life. I was born in Santiago, Chile. Today, I live in La Florida with my parents. La Florida it's a borough of Santiago and I like it very much. I went to a primary school that was called "Alicante de la Florida", and currently, I'm studying the major Biochemistry at the University of Chile. Oh! Almost forget it, I'm 19 years old.



When I was a child, my favorite hobby was play games, many types of games, actually, I remember that I had a computer in a room and it was like a game that is about a motorcycle. It's weird, isn't it?, well, now I like to skating and play the drums.
Thanks for reading, see you in the next blog!

Comments

  1. omg! you play the drums! maybe we can form a band!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I really liked your blog, it's great that you play drums, regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You play the drums? I play bass, maybe one day we could play together

    ReplyDelete
  4. you play the drums ! that entertainig , I play the fiddle, support the idea of Lord Bairon !! jajaja

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts