What I'd like to work in the future


Hi! Today I’ll tell you about a job that I’d like to have in my future. Currently, I think my best job would be in a clinical lab, because I studied biochemistry for improve the development of treatments against diseases. The best choice would be to work in an advance research unit in endocrine diseases or cancer, because these are the diseases that have the highest mortality rate.

Then, this job it would be indoors, because all the samples must be analyzed inside the lab and, I have to be careful with the clinical samples. That's the reason why I must work with the indicated security measures.

If I get to be a good professional, maybe I’d travel a lot to other countries, because sometimes some scientists make conferences or just to work with other technologies that aren’t in my country. Also, there is the possibility to staying in another country, because I’d like to live in another country for a couple of years.

About the salary, it isn’t something so relevant at the moment, but in a future I’d like to have a reasonable salary, it all depends on where I work and how good I’m as a biochemist. In some future, I’d like to take a major to improve my knowledge, something like a doctorate in biochemistry or pharmacology. Well, most likely, I’ll finally change my mind, but this is a start.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts