My best concert

Hi everyone! This is my second blog and today I'll tell you about my first concert. When I was 17 years old, the group Coldplay announces that they will visit Chile, and the date set was on April 3rd of 2016. I didn't know where the concert would be, but I had to buy the tickets soon, and the truth is that they were very expensive, did it really matter? Coldplay is a British group consisted of 4 members, and her songs are beautiful, so I couldn't miss the concert.


Then, the concert it was so great, they played for 2 hours and was the most charming hours of my life. Finally, they played in "Estadio Nacional" stadium and it was full, more of 60 thousand persons. The reason that they came it was because they released a new album called "A head full of dreams". The best moment in the concert it was when Chris Martin, the vocalist, sang "green eyes", because it's my favorite song and all the stadium sang with him. Also, when I went to the concert, they handed me a color bracelet, all people had one. This was so amazing, and I'll never forget that moment.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts