My Blogging Experience

Hi everyone! Today it will be my last blog, so I’ll tell you about my blogging experience. As a student, I’m sure that these blogs that I have written it was help me to improve my English, as much in my major as my daily life.

In the future, I’ll have to do and write many works in English, because in my major it’s so important publish the researches that one does, and the best form to inform all the information is by a paper. Even if I write or investigate a good research, I’d get a space in a magazine like Nature or another international scientific magazine. Also, as a scientist, it helps me to understand English because most of books and papers that I must read to develop as a biochemist are in English.


I’m sure that this has been a very beneficial experience for me and my English, especially because I want to travel abroad, and It will be much easier to communicate and understand with persons. Finally, I’d like to express my gratitude to this subject, it has help me a lot to learn to write and speak English better. I hope next semester to be in English 4 and continue writing about millions of topics that for me are very interesting and I love writing about them. See you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts