Drummer

Many years ago, when I was 13 years old, I took an elective course that changed an aspect of my life. The music is a beautiful art, and I learned to express this art through the drums. I started to play drums in my school, and after, I enter to a music school for one year. It was a wonderful time.





Sometimes, you can think that is to easy play drums, but this is not true. My teacher was so strict, that left me playing all day with a tempo, and this is the most difficult to learn for a drummer. Riff is musical term that used in styles like Rock music, Latin, Funk and Jazz music. The riffs refers to a brief, relaxed phrase repeated over changing melodies, and this part is complicated. In my opinion Jazz and R&B (rhythm and blues) are the most difficult styles in the history of music. Great musicians have been part of jazz group and drummers are wonderful! If you want to know more about this, I'll leave you a song that describes everything I've talked about. See you soon!

Snarky Puppy - What about me?




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts